Who are we?
The company "The Musketeers" is managed and animated by two young Bretons, passionate about languages, since September 2015.
After several years of teaching and working together on various pedagogical methods, the two founders decided to create a unique place in Oslo, dedicated to learning French by offering playful methods, in a dynamic, original and friendly environment! This place is located in Drammensveien 83, a stone's throw from the French Embassy.
For the past 5 years, we have come a long way and have been able to attract and retain many people from the Franco-Norwegian community. We are sincerely grateful for the support of our customers, and their loyalty for some, almost 5 years!
Here's a quick look at the past few years:
- More than 100 students, children and adults take French (F.L.E) classes with us every year, in group or private classes.
- about 30 students from the French school of Oslo take support courses with us
- About 60 anniversaries a year take place on our premises with our animators.
- Two Saturdays a month, about fifty children come to participate in our workshops, among the mini-musketeers (1/3 years) or the great musketeers (3 to 12 years old)
- This summer 2019, more than 180 children were enrolled in our holiday internships
We are delighted to continue this awesome adventure with you again this year!
And this year 2019/2020, we have decided to present new projects and partnerships!
Here's a quick look at what we're going to develop, in addition to our existing services, starting in September 2019:
- "mamma/pappa perm" workshops for moms and dads on dull leave in French and Norwegian
- creative workshops for children in Norwegian two Saturdays a month
- workshops for businesses, "teambulding"
- a great partnership with Marie Brioche, the talented and best patissière of Islo!
- an even more welcoming place, for all!
"One for all, all for French" has been our motto since 2015!
Marion Tanguy, 33, is – we admit – more Breton than French! With a master's degree in political science and a journalist by profession, Marion has been exiled from the far west for 5 years and taught at the French school before embarking body and soul on the Musketeers project.
Special features: Marion swears in Breton, knows how to ride a bike while sleeping, and managed to read all of Dumas' books in less than 3 hours and 12 hours.
Hélène du Parc, 33, is the result of a sweet mix of good Mayennais and Guérandais salt! After a master's degree in teaching French As a Foreign Language, she taught in The Norwegian and French world before deciding to start her own business.
Special features: Hélène is convinced that she can sing well, loves to create new expressions, and is a fan of Backgammon.
The two musketeers have in common a sense of pedagogy, a sense of responsibility and security (both graduates of the "f-rstehjelp p-barn"), a lot of imagination and multiple passions that they wish to convey during the workshops! The workshops were all designed with this in mind: to combine the practice of French with multidisciplinary activities!